Dear all,
Please be advised that my last day with FW is 31 July.
Kindly copy any email and correspondence to XXX and XXX with immediate effect.
Thank you.
Regards,
Yin Sin
Cost Engineer
***************
Hi Yin Sin,
I wish you all the best and thank you very much for all the help you've given. I've seen you grow and develop in your job knowledge over the years and was very pleased to see your progress.
Regards
Lee
Hey Yin Sin
Its rather sudden to hear the news. Found a new job?
Anyway just want to wish you all the best.
Regards
Chong Tat
***************
其实有很多同事都还不知道我辞职
大部分都很惊讶
这几个星期,已经开始陆陆续续收拾桌子和文件
工作也差不多交待清楚
桌子上同事给的摆设品全都带回家了
电脑里的私人文件和照片也凭关系叫同事帮我储存了
还剩一些零零碎碎每天要用到的。。。
这个月胖不少,吃了几顿免费大餐
明天晚上还要和同事出去farewell dinner
前天在hand-over meeting,以为老板要开口请我去吃午餐
结果只是说随时欢迎我回来,做part time也可以
心里还是感激他的
今天做了一些soft banana muffin,请了一部分的同事
今晚还想做多点
Please be advised that my last day with FW is 31 July.
Kindly copy any email and correspondence to XXX and XXX with immediate effect.
Thank you.
Regards,
Yin Sin
Cost Engineer
***************
Hi Yin Sin,
I wish you all the best and thank you very much for all the help you've given. I've seen you grow and develop in your job knowledge over the years and was very pleased to see your progress.
Regards
Lee
Hey Yin Sin
Its rather sudden to hear the news. Found a new job?
Anyway just want to wish you all the best.
Regards
Chong Tat
***************
其实有很多同事都还不知道我辞职
大部分都很惊讶
这几个星期,已经开始陆陆续续收拾桌子和文件
工作也差不多交待清楚
桌子上同事给的摆设品全都带回家了
电脑里的私人文件和照片也凭关系叫同事帮我储存了
还剩一些零零碎碎每天要用到的。。。
这个月胖不少,吃了几顿免费大餐
明天晚上还要和同事出去farewell dinner
前天在hand-over meeting,以为老板要开口请我去吃午餐
结果只是说随时欢迎我回来,做part time也可以
心里还是感激他的
今天做了一些soft banana muffin,请了一部分的同事
今晚还想做多点
2012年7月26日 16:51
看来你的老板还是很希望你回去的!
2012年7月26日 18:24
最后一天会流下眼泪吗?
2012年7月27日 09:38
@leechoo, 应该吧。。
@ivy,最后一天后才告诉你 :P